Applications for our 2021 program are now open and we are excited to deliver our in-person leadership program.
This year we will introduce digital sessions pre and post our residential program.
2021 Program Dates
Sunday 21st November
Sunday 28th November - Sunday 4th November
Thursday 9th December
Monday 13th December
Sunday 19th December
RYLA Program Goals
- Help participants gain a better understanding of their own strengths, passions and values
- Develop the leadership skills of young people through experiential workshops, involving teamwork, communication, motivation and introspection
- Foster an appreciation of the diverse abilities and unique qualities of those around them
- Provide an opportunity for young people to come together in a supportive environment
- Develop a set of resources and tools to facilitate the participants' ongoing development in their communities
- Create a greater awareness of social issues affecting young people
- Demonstrate Rotary's commitment to young people.