UPDATE: Applications for our next program are now open!
Sunday November 27 - Saturday December 3 2022
RYLA Program Goals
- Help participants gain a better understanding of their own strengths, passions and values
- Develop the leadership skills of young people through experiential workshops, involving teamwork, communication, motivation and introspection
- Foster an appreciation of the diverse abilities and unique qualities of those around them
- Provide an opportunity for young people to come together in a supportive environment
- Develop a set of resources and tools to facilitate the participants' ongoing development in their communities
- Create a greater awareness of social issues affecting young people
- Demonstrate Rotary's commitment to young people.